Prep time: 1hr 15 minutes
Cooking time: 4-5 minutes
- For pizza base see our easy pizza dough recipe
- 400g can plum tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 balls buffalo mozzarella
- Small handful of basil leaves and rocket to serve
- First, make your Easy Pizza Dough.
- Drain the tomatoes and tip into a bowl and cut into small pieces.
- Stir in the garlic, tomato puree and season to taste.
- Drain the mozzarella and pat dry.
- Spread some sauce over the pizza base with the back of a spoon.
- Scatter some basil and some of the mozzarella over the base.
- Cook in your Firepod for 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle over some basil leaves and rocket to serve.
Special Diet Information
Suitable for vegetarians.